16 may

Saturday, May 16, 2009 ·

Best dialogue ever from Dhoom 2.

Champion sirf ek hota he
And uski jagah koi nahi le sakta
NOT EVEN GOD.

Watched d2 again after a long time.

Progressing very slowly on my project. But its fair at all as its just the beginning. Fixed some problems that makin obstacles on the blog. Added twitter update to it. Changed the template completely.this one is looking really nice.


Its 8.50 pm hear at home. And i am feeling the first touch of the rain this summer.ITS raining for the first time. Cooling the temperature down from 46 degree of heat.i really enjoy the rain, i like just to watch it raining not dancing or doing other stuff being wet. I was listening some music during the rain. And that playlist inc. My all time fav my heart ll go on, my immortal, love story and on and on....


I started enjoying blogging and tweeting.

I uploaded some wallpapers of telugu actress on my flickr account. I admit they are more beautiful and cute than bollywood stars.

And something more but later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment